EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER – Culver City, CA
SteelHouse is looking for a motivated, detail oriented Email Marketing Manger to help set up and run all of our email marketing campaigns. Working closely with the marketing team, you will be responsible for developing the strategy and execution of email campaigns, including drip campaigns, product announcements, newsletters and more. You will also be responsible for the health and growth of our email list.
The ideal candidate will have successfully built, grown, and optimized email marketing programs. You also will have a broad skill set with the ability to create clear and creative content, and have had success improving email deliverability. This individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Working with creative teams to develop email creative
- Development, execution and management of all SteelHouse email communications including announcements, newsletters and triggers
- Define and execute on best practices for email marketing including, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, list growth, IP nurturing, etc
- Maintain and grow the email subscriber database including list hygiene, privacy and opt-in/opt-out standards
- Execute new email acquisition list building programs using internal and external subscriber growth sources
- Provide creative, strategic insight and direction regarding copy and content approaches, calls to action and promotional strategies
- Maintain email communication calendar and manage new email requests
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years of experience with email marketing
- Salesforce and Pardot experience (other CMS experience considered) a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or related field
- Must be analytical, detail-oriented and comfortable with fast-paced environment
- Must be proficient with HTML and inline CSS to implementing responsive, mobile-friendly emails
- Understanding of email best practices, CAN-SPAM compliance and data privacy
- Basic competency with image editing tools
Email your resume and cover letter, detailing why are you the right person for SteelHouse, to:
SteelHouse™ (www.SteelHouse.com), a data-driven marketing technology company, brings innovative advertising solutions to brands, agencies, and eCommerce marketers. The SteelHouse team is comprised of veteran direct marketers and engineers from eHarmony, E*TRADE, Oracle and the Rubicon Project. Together, they’ve built the easiest Cloud-based Multi-touch Marketing Platform – SteelHouse CANVAS – one platform for acquisition and retention, which consistently keeps the same message in front of an audience through display, onsite, and social. SteelHouse reaches more than 170 million consumers a month, across hundreds of the world’s largest brands with its award-winning creative and retargeting technologies. SteelHouse is based in Culver City, California.
SteelHouse Wins: ad:tech Innovation Award, Top 10 Global Internet Technology (TiE50), Next Generation Internet Leader (Launch: Silicon Valley), Under the Radar’s Judge’s and Audience Choice Winner, Product of the Year (Stevies), Lead 411 Hottest Companies of Southern California, Los Angeles Business Journal’s Top Places to Work in LA.