CREATIVE PROJECT MANAGER – Culver City, CA
We are looking for a Creative Project Manager who is able to learn quickly on the job and work well under pressure. We do what is needed to ensure our clients are happy and expectations are met. The ideal candidate will have the ability to multitask, problem solve, prioritize, and work well with others in a fast-pasted environment. SteelHouse is one of the fastest growing online advertising companies in the country. LA-based, with a cool company vibe, SteelHouse is looking for the right, highly motivated person to help build out our Client Services team. If you want a ground floor opportunity in a company that is revolutionizing the online display advertising industry – this is for you.
The Client Services team is a group of account management professionals who specialize in the exciting world of online display advertising. Within the Client Serves team, the Creative Division is seeking an energetic and highly-detail oriented individual who can organize and track all incoming and active creative projects needing completion by our design and development teams. Working closely with the Account Managers as well as our Creative Director, the Project manager is responsible for prioritizing, setting and adhering to timelines, and the overall creative process lifecycle. The Creative Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Quickly and efficiently organize all incoming creative projects
- Manage internal dashboards, priority listings, and internal deadlines
- Oversee the assignment of projects and make sure they are completed in the appropriate manner and timeframe
- Track projects through entire creative cycle – design through development and quality assurance
- Communicate regularly with the account team to ensure all client needs are being satisfactorily met
- Report on project status, creative workload, and other campaign details relating to the creative pipeline
- Work within multiple project management systems to ensure accurate documentation and reporting
- Monitor and communicate project progress, ensure strict adherence to deadlines and ultimately ensure the creative team produces high quality deliverables
- Work hand in hand with the Creative Director and Sr. Developer to ensure optimal processes are being implemented and followed
- Collaborate with and act as liaison between internal engineering, account, ad operations, and sales teams to ensure client goals are met
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university
- Internet/technology savvy
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Experience in the ad tech industry or online marketing is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) – Familiarity with Jira and Salesforce a plus
Email your resume and cover letter, detailing why are you the right person for SteelHouse, to:
SteelHouse™ (www.SteelHouse.com), a data-driven marketing technology company, brings innovative advertising solutions to brands, agencies, and eCommerce marketers. The SteelHouse team is comprised of veteran direct marketers and engineers from eHarmony, E*TRADE, Oracle and the Rubicon Project. Together, they’ve built the easiest Cloud-based Multi-touch Marketing Platform – SteelHouse CANVAS – one platform for acquisition and retention, which consistently keeps the same message in front of an audience through display, onsite, and social. SteelHouse reaches more than 170 million consumers a month, across hundreds of the world’s largest brands with its award-winning creative and retargeting technologies. SteelHouse is based in Culver City, California.
SteelHouse Wins: ad:tech Innovation Award, Top 10 Global Internet Technology (TiE50), Next Generation Internet Leader (Launch: Silicon Valley), Under the Radar’s Judge’s and Audience Choice Winner, Product of the Year (Stevies), Lead 411 Hottest Companies of Southern California, Los Angeles Business Journal’s Top Places to Work in LA.