ACCOUNT MANAGER – Culver City, CA
Do you enjoy being a team player who is willing to put in the extra effort? Are you outgoing, self-motivated, and willing to take the lead? We are looking for an Account Manager who is able to learn quickly on the job, do whatever it takes to get the job done, and who works well under pressure. We do what is needed to ensure our clients are happy and expectations are met. SteelHouse is one of the fastest growing online advertising companies in the country. LA-based, with a cool company vibe, SteelHouse is looking for the right, highly motivated person to help build out our Client Services team. If you want a ground floor opportunity in a company that is revolutionizing the online display advertising industry – this is for you.
The Client Services team is a group of account management professionals who specialize in the exciting world of online display advertising. The Client Services team is seeking an energetic and highly-detail oriented individual who can assist with setting up new client accounts and quickly troubleshoot account issues. Working closely with the Campaign Strategy team, the Account Manager is responsible for driving communication, timelines, and overall client life cycle. The Account Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Quickly on-board clients to SteelHouse platform, acclimate them to our product, and set expectations for the life cycle of the campaign
- Oversee the development and implementation of display campaigns from inception to execution
- Organize and manage all live campaigns and perform detailed account reviews by proactively obtaining and communicating project status and next steps daily
- Monitor and communicate project progress, ensure strict adherence to deadlines and budgets, and ultimately produce high quality deliverables
- Consult with client’s VP of Marketing or Director of eCommerce to determine concrete key performance indicator goals and attribution percents
- Develop, report, and communicate control-testing strategies across client campaigns to showcase performance lift
- Draft creative briefs for the in-house design team based on client strategies and goals
- Lead post-sales specialist on SteelHouse new E2 product, a retention-marketing product in which email subscribers are reached through in-feed marketing on Facebook
- Lead strategic and tactical online Retargeting and Onsite Offer initiatives to drive tangible business results
- Take responsibility for account growth, client satisfaction, and retention
- Collaborate with internal engineering, creative, and sales teams to ensure client goals are met
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university
- Internet/technology savvy
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Experience in the ad tech industry or online marketing is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) – Familiarity with Jira and Salesforce a plus.
Email your resume and cover letter, detailing why are you the right person for SteelHouse, to:
SteelHouse™ (www.SteelHouse.com), a data-driven marketing technology company, brings innovative advertising solutions to brands, agencies, and eCommerce marketers. The SteelHouse team is comprised of veteran direct marketers and engineers from eHarmony, E*TRADE, Oracle and the Rubicon Project. Together, they’ve built the easiest Cloud-based Multi-touch Marketing Platform – SteelHouse CANVAS – one platform for acquisition and retention, which consistently keeps the same message in front of an audience through display, onsite, and social. SteelHouse reaches more than 170 million consumers a month, across hundreds of the world’s largest brands with its award-winning creative and retargeting technologies. SteelHouse is based in Culver City, California.
SteelHouse Wins: ad:tech Innovation Award, Top 10 Global Internet Technology (TiE50), Next Generation Internet Leader (Launch: Silicon Valley), Under the Radar’s Judge’s and Audience Choice Winner, Product of the Year (Stevies), Lead 411 Hottest Companies of Southern California, Los Angeles Business Journal’s Top Places to Work in LA.