ACCOUNT DIRECTOR – Culver City, CA
SteelHouse is looking for a Senior Account Strategist who will take the lead in developing and executing online campaign strategies, enabling eCommerce companies and ad agencies to increase their conversion rates and overall ROAS. This person will work with Account Managers on a daily basis to drive the performance and KPI goal of each advertiser. We are looking for strong, motivated team members with 3-5 years of direct response marketing experience, the ability to lead conversations with customers and effectively work in a fast paced, high volume environment. SteelHouse is looking for proactive candidates with the skills to take on the following responsibilities:
- Become the expert on the SteelHouse platform, supporting other teams when needed
- Communicate performance data and new strategies to customers on a regular basis
- Communicate the company vision to customers and prospects as needed
- Support the sales team in explaining platform and possibilities to prospects
- Develop benchmarks and monitor reports to measure how online marketing campaigns are performing and suggest how to optimize toward specific goals
- Collaborate with the design team to develop creative strategies and provide strategic context and insight for creative idea generation
- Conduct research and competitive analysis (market size, competitive benchmarks, trends, opportunities, customer needs and expectations)
- Lead the team of account managers and developing training strategies
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative/analytical or marketing field preferred
- 3-5 years experience in affiliate marketing, display advertising, online marketing, social marketing (ABSOLUTE MUST)
- Understanding of analytical software including Omniture, Coremetrics, and Google Analytics
- Experience working for consumer internet brands
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills required
- Demonstrated ability to interpret in-depth analyses, uncover actionable insight and effectively communicate to the broader organization
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter, willing to work in an intense but fun environment
- Assertive, ambitious, team player who can take charge when necessary.
- Excellent multi-tasker, extremely detail oriented, and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment characterized by growth and change.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to mentor young account managers
Email your resume and cover letter, detailing why are you the right person for SteelHouse, to:
SteelHouse™ (www.SteelHouse.com), a data-driven marketing technology company, brings innovative advertising solutions to brands, agencies, and eCommerce marketers. The SteelHouse team is comprised of veteran direct marketers and engineers from eHarmony, E*TRADE, Oracle and the Rubicon Project. Together, they’ve built the easiest Cloud-based Multi-touch Marketing Platform – SteelHouse CANVAS – one platform for acquisition and retention, which consistently keeps the same message in front of an audience through display, onsite, and social. SteelHouse reaches more than 170 million consumers a month, across hundreds of the world’s largest brands with its award-winning creative and retargeting technologies. SteelHouse is based in Culver City, California.
SteelHouse Wins: ad:tech Innovation Award, Top 10 Global Internet Technology (TiE50), Next Generation Internet Leader (Launch: Silicon Valley), Under the Radar’s Judge’s and Audience Choice Winner, Product of the Year (Stevies), Lead 411 Hottest Companies of Southern California, Los Angeles Business Journal’s Top Places to Work in LA.