PROJECT MANAGER – Culver City, CA
The Product Team is a group of highly-motivated individuals who are the creative minds behind the SteelHouse platform. The team is seeking an energetic Project Manager to drive development on all SteelHouse product initiatives. You need to be a self-starter with the passion and enthusiasm to work in a fast paced start up environment; cultural fit is important. You must run your post like a business and have experience leading agile teams and driving multiple projects through the entire project lifecycle. You will act as the liaison between various departments and hold individuals accountable to deadlines/deliverables. You are expected to schedule meetings regularly with key stakeholders and send frequent updates to the company on all products and releases. Your ability to communicate effectively and work with a variety of personalities to hit milestones is pivotal.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university or relevant experience
- 1-3 years of project management experience
- At least 5 years of project management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook; experience with JIRA is a plus)
- Experience with Agile software development and/or other project management methodologies, processes, and frameworks
- Ability to allocate resources and prioritize in accordance with business goals
- Ability to track, monitor, and report on projects and deliverables
- Background in ad-tech, ecommerce or client-facing SaaS platforms is required
- Multi-tasking, prioritization, resourcefulness, and attention to detail
Email your resume and cover letter, detailing why are you the right person for SteelHouse, to:
SteelHouse™ (www.SteelHouse.com), a data-driven marketing technology company, brings innovative advertising solutions to brands, agencies, and eCommerce marketers. The SteelHouse team is comprised of veteran direct marketers and engineers from eHarmony, E*TRADE, Oracle and the Rubicon Project. Together, they’ve built the easiest Cloud-based Multi-touch Marketing Platform – SteelHouse CANVAS – one platform for acquisition and retention, which consistently keeps the same message in front of an audience through display, onsite, and social. SteelHouse reaches more than 170 million consumers a month, across hundreds of the world’s largest brands with its award-winning creative and retargeting technologies. SteelHouse is based in Culver City, California.
SteelHouse Wins: ad:tech Innovation Award, Top 10 Global Internet Technology (TiE50), Next Generation Internet Leader (Launch: Silicon Valley), Under the Radar’s Judge’s and Audience Choice Winner, Product of the Year (Stevies), Lead 411 Hottest Companies of Southern California, Los Angeles Business Journal’s Top Places to Work in LA.